Fort Collins is proud to host the second LDS Temple in Colorado just off Timberline Road on Majestic Drive. We offer two Temple Wedding Photography service levels — a two hour package, and a six hour service level if you’re hosting a reception elsewhere in the Fort Collins area. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for pricing and inquiry information.
Fort Collins LDS Temple Wedding :: Brittany + Ryan
A beautiful Summer afternoon greeted the bride & groom after their sealing, with family & friends ready to congratulate them! We put together some family groupings around the fountains and archways at the Temple grounds, then off to a reception next door at Church at Carmichael & Trilby. Brittany’s Mom put her heart into the decorations, with a little help from her friends. Congrats to the new couple and best of luck in their new home in Greeley!
Fort Collins LDS Temple Wedding Backyard Reception
“We Can Do Hard Things” said the sign, hanging above a photo of the Salt Lake Temple in James’ boyhood home. It’s a a portion of a quote from Allan Packer and speaks to a viruous life filled with a quiet dignity and inner strength. So James’ parents were ready for a few stressful moments when the signed on to host a backyard wedding for their artist son and his bride, an Alaskan concert violinist.
In between the raindrops were vows, donuts, laughs, fellowship, and some choice eats from The Crock Spot food truck. Eric Hovey provided the rich soundtrack — broken only for a couple live performances. First was Julie, together with her new stepdaughters, playing a violin trio cover of Black Eyed Peas “Tonight”. Then the groom sang a favorite folk song, accompanied by his new wife.
Fort Collins LDS Temple Wedding :: Nicole + MaCormick
These two families drove in hundreds of miles to be one of the first couples to marry at the new Temple. It was a treat to spend time with both of their families in the sun and capture all the red hair in my lens. Oh the places you will go and the things you will see.
Temple Wedding Photography by tomKphoto
- Download your high-resolution images in color and black/white two weeks from Wedding Day
- I’m used to organizing large family groups and bring chairs for the elderly to relax during the family session
- After photographing over 600 wedding throughout the Rocky Mountain West, I’m used to the chaotic energy and changing conditions throughout the day
- Highest quality equipment — super sharp lenses and fast cameras to capture the fun
Two Services Levels That Are Perfect For Your Fort Collins LDS Temple Wedding
- $1550 — up to 6 hours of photography to be split between the Temple and a Fort Collins-area reception later in the day
- $650 — up to 2.5 hours of photography on the Temple grounds, starting 30 mins before you plan to emerge from your sealing
Planning a Fort Collins LDS wedding? It would be my honor to document it. We can work with your Temple schedule and get you a collection of images to preserve your families’ memories of the day. Please complete the contact forms below.
More from tomKphoto | Colorado Wedding Photographer